9. MUSSOORIE: QUEEN OF HILLS
Welcome to my travel blog of Mussoorie, a beautiful hill station located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. Mussoorie is a popular tourist destination known for its picturesque beauty, pleasant climate, and charming colonial architecture.
Day 1:
I reached Mussoorie in the morning and checked into my hotel. After freshening up, I headed to Kempty Falls, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mussoorie. The waterfall was breathtakingly beautiful, and I couldn't resist taking a dip in the cool water. Later in the evening, I strolled along the Mall Road, which was bustling with shops selling local handicrafts, clothes, and jewelry.
Day 2:
I started my day with a visit to the beautiful Lal Tibba, which is the highest point in Mussoorie. The panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range were simply stunning. After that, I visited Gun Hill, which is another popular viewpoint that offers breathtaking views of the surrounding hills and valleys.
In the afternoon, I visited the Mussoorie Lake, a man-made lake surrounded by lush greenery. I took a boat ride on the lake and enjoyed the peaceful surroundings.
Day 3:
I spent my third day in Mussoorie exploring the beautiful architecture of the city. I visited the Christ Church, which is a beautiful Gothic-style church built in the 19th century. The stained glass windows and beautiful interiors of the church were truly awe-inspiring.
Later in the day, I visited the Landour Bazaar, a quaint marketplace filled with local shops selling souvenirs and handmade items. I also visited the famous Prakash's Shop, known for its delectable homemade jams and preserves.
Day 4:
On my last day in Mussoorie, I visited the Mussoorie Heritage Centre, which is a museum that showcases the history and culture of the town. The museum had some interesting exhibits on the local flora and fauna, as well as the town's colonial history.
In the evening, I took a cable car ride to the Gun Hill viewpoint to catch a stunning sunset. The view was simply breathtaking, and it was the perfect way to end my trip to Mussoorie.
Overall, Mussoorie was an unforgettable experience, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a serene and beautiful destination in India.
Comments
Post a Comment